It is a vast academic discipline that studies human consideration with the help of tactics that are critical or analytical. It is different from other social and natural sciences.
Humanities is a discipline that comprises various academic fields. The other fields are:
• Languages of ancient and modern age
• Performing and Visual arts
Sometimes anthropology, cultural & communication studies, and area studies are also included in Humanities discipline. Humanities itself is not a single discipline; it is a combination of disciplines. Subjects like Philosophy, Art and Literature are branches of knowledge that are a primary concern of culture and human thought.
Humanities' subjects intend to deliver intellectual skills and general knowledge. A humanities essay
or assignment can be a combination of the disciplines involved in it, or either emphasizing on a particular discipline. The main subject area for writing a Humanities dissertation
1. History: Record of past events and happenings.
2. Art: A discipline that studies painting and sculpturing development.
3. Fine art is the study of creating visual art work.
4. Performing art: Teaches the skills that are requisite for performing publicly.
5. Philosophy: It’s primarily about knowledge, ethics and existence which investigates rationally
6. Musicology: Music study based on scholarly and scientific
7. Library science: It is about practices and principles involved in library administration
There is a wide range of disciplines that can become great research areas for a Humanities dissertation, essay or assignment